see you soon, love!

Friday, September 17, 2010


this is a random post. i've noticed you.


so, you think, i got a new crush or at least something like that because of the title?

... no.


hahaha. it's about my new project, aw. i should really fill my sparetime for those matters. and i think i have so much time. that's what i thought. and yes.
but sorry, lately i know my blog's update hasn't been really really active nowadays. it's all because of tumblr, and twitter. and of course those several shit ASS-ignments.
AND I PROMISE YOU GUYS AFTER ALL THIS BLOG WILL BE UPDATED AT LEAST ONCE IN A WEEK.
you guys should really check my Tumbelog and better follow it. yes, that's another promise.

click on the pic to show how epic!

thanks for dropping by :)
i absolutely got times to reply your message. keep cool!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook