A beautiful mess

Thursday, August 19, 2010


You've got the best of both worlds
You're the kind of girl who can take down a man,
And lift him back up again
You are strong but you're needy,
Humble but you're greedy
And based on your body language,
And shoddy cursive I've been reading
Your style is quite selective,
though your mind is rather reckless
Well I guess it just suggests
that this is just what happiness is

Hey, what a beautiful mess this is
It's like picking up trash in dresses


Well it kind of hurts when the kind of words you write
Kind of turn themselves into knives
And don't mind my nerve you could call it fiction
But I like being submerged in your contradictions dear
'Cause here we are, here we are

Although you were biased I love your advice
Your comebacks they're quick
And probably have to do with your insecurities
There's no shame in being crazy,
Depending on how you take these
Words I'm paraphrasing this relationship we're staging

We're still here
What a beautiful mess, this is
It's like taking a guess when the only answer is "Yes"

Through, timeless words and priceless pictures
We'll fly like birds not of this earth and tides they turn and hearts disfigure
But that's no concern when we're wounded together
And we, tore our dresses and stained our shirts
But its nice today. Oh the way it was so worth it.

*****

That’s my only soundtrack of the week. I was just the waaay too mad to realize my unconditional feelings all over these years. Should I call it “A Beautiful Mess” or “Favourite Worst Nightmare? Because everything that I do made me going crazier. I’m going to fix my brain, first. Taking all chances for my biggest wish. I don’t know what should I do, so hard to do anything right.

I’m falling in “what-people-said-to-changed-their-interesting-word-forever” with my bestbud.

Oh wait, what’s this? A public confess? I was such being a jerky overt. I desperately don’t know what’s happening in my head that time. I just know that, without him, everything seems so plain yet bitter. It happens so quick, like a winding wind. My only question is: why do I feel this way, after two years we both stick together as a closest friend, and then this week, in only this week, I hope I can have you more than what friends took, with having many stupid thoughts all the time?

Jason Mraz was right. The only one answer of my deathly question is like taking a guess when the only answer is "Yes". Dead.

Sometimes there are so many things in “heart and brain” I can’t understand. Sometimes I hate to be a “left-brain-cold-heart” woman. I think logically when people asked me to give them advice, but when I was trapped in those awkward situations, I think so desperately. So nuts. I hope God would like to give His best miracles to me. Haha.

Then yeees, I feel so retreaded all of this month. We all fasting! Yeah. Thanks God I’m alive.

……. I have nothing left to write, I’m out of here. Take care.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook