EPIC AM IS EPIC

Thursday, June 27, 2013


Have you heard that Arctic Monkeys new album 'AM' is coming out this September 9th? You can even pre-order the CD start from now on. My reaction is pretty much what you think I'll be. They've even announced the track-list at their official Twitter page.




  1. Do I Wanna Know?
  2. R U Mine?
  3. One For The Road
  4. Arabella
  5. I Want It All
  6. No. 1 Party Anthem
  7. Mad Sounds
  8. Fireside
  9. Why’d You Only Call Me When You’re High?
  10. Snap Out Of It
  11. Knee Socks
  12. I Wanna Be Yours
Actually, I've heard their new singles "Do I Wanna Know?" live version months before. I'm not even surprised that they've released the official video after. I have thought it all.

But I never thought it would be this EPIC.

Like, really, recorded version is the best. I can feel the vibe, I can feel the desirable atmosphere between this song and whoever-whom-alex-has-dedicated-this-song-to (even though I'm quite sure it's not Alexa, yes and no it's never been her, she's doing too well on 'Secret Door' and Alex is not Taylor Swift at all) so yeah.

Holy fuck, I can't wait until September 9th. I think it'll be wise to order the CD in August because that way I won't wait too long for it to come in front of my door. 




THE AMAZING THING IS THAT I PLAY THIS SONG ON REPEAT LITERALLY EVERY NIGHT UNTIL I FALL ASLEEP WITHOUT THINKING OF ANYBODY. JUST THIS SONG AND ME.

Seriously guys I know you're sometimes fed up with me BUT I'm truly that impatient bitch when it comes to Arctic Monkeys and stuff. Now I let you to listen to this amazing song and feel the same as I do.



HOW IS IT?

HAVE A NICE HOLYSHIT HOLIDAY

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook