Say What?

Saturday, November 17, 2012


For me, "I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed" is another way saying: "I'm not horny, but could you please take yo shirt off?"

I'm sorry for being too open for this whole time. But it's a nice Saturday morning, and I need to go to some place in the next 2 hours, so who the fuck cares?

Lately, I've been doing some unproductive stuff you don't want to find about. I mean, yeah, it's a goddamn long weekend for sure, but I don't feel like I have a proper plan to enjoy this. Next week, we're gonna have a massive examinations and I feel like cursed everywhere in my body.

If only I have powers to pass through the entire week full of torture.

I have a platonic love among superheroes, remember?

Or should I call them to visit me, like, right now?

OK Mom's calling. She's angry. C U LATER.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook