I am the worst.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Not a nice title to begin, but seriously if you're in my position you'd thought the same way.
Let me explain to you.
I'm writing this 12:32 AM in the morning while I gave up studying Physic and stuff. We're going to have sort of middle test tomorrow and I realized I haven't opened my text book for the last few days.
I feel like the dumbest person ever, and yes, I know, it's kinda hypocrite but I've been doing the same way for the last 2 years in high school and BELIEVE ME, just believe me, it never works.
I really want to get outta this shit as soon as possible but I don't know how. Life goes on and on and on. By the time I realized I have gone this far. Yeah, nice school, science class, but same shit everyday. It makes me sick somehow.

I want to improve my school in filmmaking and maybe take some extra classes on it because I truly enjoy movies. These years I've been doing the same thing over and over again: formal studies. And to be frank, I don't really like it somehow. It's not that I hate studying, don't get me wrong. I know you all judge me. Seriously, don't care. I don't hate studying or whatsoever. But I think we can always learn something from anything. Not just lean on school, teachers, text books, and other boring stuffs. I enjoy Science as well. I read some books and I fell in love with Noetic. But that doesn't mean that I need to know everything I don't want to know which is stupid and full of nonsense. I just hate to be lectured by people. How to act, what to do, why is why, et cetera, et cetera.

And yes... I think I'm going to end this post. Because I'm a little bit sleepy right now (finally). I'm sorry for moaning over such things. I know it's no matter for you but it's so important for me.

Lastly, one nice quote from my favorite Victor Hugo :

'To love beauty is to see light.'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook