books

Hellow.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

My fellow readers.

 It's been a long time. A long long time since the last time I ever posted on this blog. Not gonna filled up with anything, but I just want to announce this: I am in a progress of writing a short story. Yes, and nothing special. I always write stories anyway. But one interesting thing about this is... shit happens. Truly deeply madly, because I got some amazing book recommendations to help me write better.

These days I've been reading two good books. Those are 'Five People You Meet In Heaven' by Mitch Albom and the other one is 'The Fault In Our Stars' by John Green.



Maybe some of you haven't heard those names before BUT believe me, the books are dope!

I can't even rid a single word that I really really like in the book from my head, like, now.

OK. I have to go. It's 22:24 PM and I haven't studied for my Biology test tomorrow. Good night!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook