My Immortal

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

who are you?
stuck over tightly between chest and stomach,
it doesn't matter, but it's funny
how it make any sense to me

who are you?
how dare you make me feel so blue
leave me alone without any clue
without trying to fix what's left in you

baby, i know i can't reach you
i wasn't give it up, but i'm not what you're going up to
you're about one step closer to the sky
while i sit back and still learn to fly

i'm going home when it's rain,
and beginning to think it's plain
i'd like to be alone, and faithfully
you don't have to make any joke of me

baby, i'm such a mess
i'm something you can never guess
but when there's thunder everywhere
i know that we can always meet somewhere

Velta Azizah Destiana
30/11/2010, some hours earlier before my born day

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook